If you have a question then please read this because it may already have the answer you`re looking for. ^^
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to tag 13 people.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
1. I refuse to grow up and still love to collect merchandise from my favourite movies, watch cartoons and animation in general and fool around. I can't imagine ever being a „proper adult“.
2. I'm very empathic, emotional and sensitive and really hate it pretty often. It makes life so much more complicated.
3. I don't earn that much with my art, but my income in combination with a few hours of work at a supermarket is enough to make a living and also allows me to buy stuff I want and travel around moderately so I'm kinda proud of it. Also because my family expected me to live under a bridge after I decided to become a freelance artist.
4. It probably annoys people around me but one of my hobbies is photography. Especially zoos are like heaven for me!
5. It feels weird and painfully empty when I don't plaster several dozen posters and pictures on my walls.
6. My appartment is VERY colourful and crowded whereas I prefer to dress mostly in black, dark blue and other dark colours.
7. I like to watch movies, pretty much all kinds of them ( though romantic ones, not so much ). I got a weakness for creepy movies and animated ones. Got everything from SAW to Bambi. *lol*
8. I believe in spirits but don't talk about it with many people because everyone has their beliefs and I know how stubborn and intolerate some folks can be.
9. I'd like to ignore everything related to Frozen because I hate it, but can't because it's freaking everywhere and it annoys me so much.
10. I turned from a hardcore Disney-fan to a Dreamworks-fan. Thanks to the abomination that is Frozen and the awesome „Rise of the Guardians“ and "How to Train Your Dragon".
11. My day-night-rhythm is a liiiittle messed up. I stay awake till faaar after midnight and sleep till midday. I'm a true nightowl.
12. I'd like to travel to New Zealand and visit those houses where they breed kiwi birds, buy every kiwi souvenir I can get and go whale-watching because they also have orcas there!
Unfortunately it's on the other side of the world and I can't afford it.
13. I like to have some peace and quiet but also like to spend time with my best friends and go out. Cocktail- and movie-nights with 1-2 people are the best! ^___^
Questions from :
1.Your favorite movie?
Rise of the Guardians.
2. What do you think of, when you think of the 90s?
School, horrible appearance ( clothes, hairstyle & glasses...it wasn't my best time ) and lots of awesome cartoons on TV. Saturday morning, yay!
3. Steak or Burger?
Burger, I don't like steak...unless it's turkey.
4. Do you prefer soda or juice?
Juice. Fresh orange juice is the best.
5. In which position do you sleep usually?
On my back and on the side ( both left and right ). I change positions quite often when sleeping / trying to fall asleep.
6. Have you ever been to the circus and if you been, did you enjoy it?
When I was a child I went to the circus when it was in town now and then. I enjoyed it, mainly because of the animals ( didn't care about clowns and such ). By now I know it's no place for wild animals, they simply don't belong there.
7. Do you like rollercosters?
Nope, I'm such a sissy. Everything that spins around and goes down really fast is a no-go for me.
8. A wild aspiration you had as a kid?
Become a marine biologist and work with dolphins 24/7.
9. What was the silliest white-lie you ever told to get out of a situation?
Uhm...to be honest I don't know. When I feel uncomfortable in a situation I tend to stay polite and say I don't have time or got something else to do or someone's waiting for me and hope the other person gets the drift. XD
10. Which country does your favorite food come from?
Italy. Pizza and pasta all the way! Oh, and Tiramisu! *drools* Great, now I'm hungry.
11. Did you already leave your continent once? Would you like to?
Yes, I went to the USA ( Florida ) once, to Tunisia, the Canary Islands and to Egypt. I'm all for travelling and seeing the world. :3
12. Do you consider yourself a dog or a cat person?
Definitely a cat person. I like dogs, too, but I'm too lazy for getting up early and walk them several times a day and not strict enough for raising them.
13. What's your favorite song?
„You'll Be in My Heart“ by Phil Collins.
Are you more the travelling or stay-at-home kind of person?
Is there an animal you're afraid of?
Have you ever taken a big risk? Was it worth it?
What's your favourite pizza topping?
Sandwich or muffin?
Did you get fed up with a movie or TV-show you really obsessed over?
If you had to choose a superpower, would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
You are a ghost stuck on Earth. How do you spend your day?
Do you believe in paranormal things?
Do you enjoy going to the cinema?
Can you handle brutal honesty / criticism?
What's your favourite season?
If fantasy creatures existed, which one would you like as a pet?
I don't tag anyone, because I'm a rebel and don't care about rules! Whatcha gonna do now? Mwuahahahah!
Feel free to do this anyway.