If you have a question then please read this because it may already have the answer you`re looking for. ^^
I really need your help.
After weeks of problems and bringing my computer to the repair shop two times even the geeks there are at their wit’s end and it seems it has no use anymore. My brother did a system restore to a date before the problems started and well, it crashed two times while the restore is still running, so I can’t use that thing at all right now anymore. The last few commissions and the remaining ones were done with my 10 year old notebook which I fortunately kept for emergencies.
I’m so frustrated right now, you have no idea. I’ve been feverishly working on art and preparations for Eurofurence next month and simultaneously doing commissions and now this! This is beyond bad timing! *cries*
2014 is the year of broken things, first my mini baking oven, then my desk chair, my camera, the lock of my bathroom door ( a friend was visiting me and suddenly shouted from the bathroom that she couldn’t open the door anymore and I had to call an emergency key service because of course it had to happen on a Sunday ) and I already had the suspicion that the next thing which would probably stop working all of a sudden would be my TV or my computer. >__<
When I was visiting my family I found a good All-in-One PC from Lenovo for 800 Euros and bookmarked it at my Dad’s computer, but he deleted the link and I have no idea where I found it or which model it was. Typical, as if I don’t have enough bad luck.
So I’d like to ask for some help here, because I really don’t know what to do anymore.
1. I need money but don’t want you to send donations without getting anything in return, so I’m offering sketch commissions and if you want to send a few bucks extra that would be very much appreciated. Not offering digital commissions for the moment because I don’t know how well my ancient notebook with Windows XP will cope with the sudden amount of work.
Sketch of one character : 20 Euros
every additional one : +15 Euros
( will charge a little extra for very detailed characters or background elements )
Please note me if you want one.
2. Do you have / know a good computer with the following must-haves?
- very good graphics card ( for drawing in Photoshop / Pain Tool Sai )
- harddrive with 1TB
- virtual memory of at least 6 GB
- fast in general
- shouldn’t cost more than 900 Euros / $1200 ( absolute limit )
I don’t play games and such, I mainly need it for drawing, writing and Internet. Doesn’t matter if it’s an All-in-One PC or a tower with a monitor. Links to Amazon.com / Amazon.de would be great.
Thank you in advance for your help.
~ a more than desperate Dolphy
My Mateys :
My kiwi bird club :